Friday, March 08, 2013

Swamp Music Players debut album

Swamp Music Players is a band from the west-coast of Canada that makes Swamp Music. What is Swamp Music? Well they perform a blend of Swamp Blues, Swamp Pop and Swamp Rock genres. For a Canadian band making what is Southern USA music they have gotten more attention then one would predict. Swamp Music Players sound can be described as retro blues, Louisiana rockabilly with a proffesional rhytheme section and unpredictable Americana vocalists. The album "Swamp Music Players" features Americana, Southern Roots Rock, Swamp pop and Swamp blues. Unexpected nods to punk rock on one track that sounds a bit jazz fusion, some classic covers of Southern music. Swamp Music Players are an interesting band and not what most would expect.

Swamp Music Players, iTunes, mp3 downloads
https://itunes.apple.com/ca/album/swamp-music-players/id590940740

Swamp Music Players, physical CD album sale via Paypal
http://swampmusic.info/smp-newrelease/smpcd.html

Swamp Music Players, CDbaby album sale at a discount price
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/swampmusicplayers


3 comments:

Ronnie55 said...

This blog is great. I just found it and bookmarked it to read later, but the 2 articles I read so far have been very enjoyable, so I wanted to leave a comment saying "thank you"

game01 said...

I've been to this blog before but after checking through some of the post I realized it's
nеw to me. Anyways, I'm definitely glad I found it and I'll be bookmаrking and chесking bаcκ.

Internet Information

Sinelogix said...

Hey guys very good post
website development company in bangalore